HSH Yacht Sales
1988 King Yachts 52 Sea Ranger Motor Yacht
Click here to view more pictures
This particular vessel is no longer for sale by HSH Yacht Sales
Please visit our Powerboats Inventory in Texas
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! A rare three stateroom layout in this well maintained, beautiful motoryacht. She has a huge fully enclosed sundeck which is furnished and great for entertaining or can be used as a second salon. The teak decks were replaced several years back with no screws. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3208 TA 375 HP diesel engines and a Westerbeke generator. Beautiful teak interior with furnishings to match. Fully air conditioned including the bridge. See full specs for complete equipment list and details.
LOA: 52 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: twin
Engine Model: Caterpillar
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (800 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Total Power: 375
Beautiful accommodations in this three stateroom layout with three heads. Large and comfortable lower/main salon with pilot station to starboard. Teak and holly sole. Aft of salon to port you will find a stacked washer/dryer combination and two built in stack bunk beds in a separate cabin forward of master stateroom.
- Master stateroom aft with private head and shower. Walk around queen bed with built in cabinetry both port and starboard. Large closet and lots of drawer space. Electric head, enclosed shower, sink and storage. Foward to starboard is an additional head.
- The forward stateroom has a double bed, hanging locker and drawer space with electric head and separate shower.
Huge galley down to port with dinette opposite. U-shaped countertop with abundant storage. Double stainless steel sinks, hot and cold pressure water, 10-gallon water heater, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, 110-volt refrigerator/freezer, AC powered disposal, trash compactor. Full dinette is to starboard with storage under seating which also converts to a double bed.
VHF radio at both upper and lower helms. Datamarine depth indicator, Furuno NAV NET C-Map repeater lower helm, 11' Furuno Radar on flybridge, Loran C, Hummingbird Depth gauge, Garmin GPS,
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Sharp color TV, DVD player, Horizon hailer, Sanyo color TV, AM/FM/CD stereo.
- Fire extinguishers, life jackets, ring buoys.
110-volt A/C shore power, 12-volt D/C ships power. Four (4) 12-volt 8-D lead acid batteries, One (1) 12-volt medium duty battery, five Cruisair reverse cycle AC units. Battery charger. Cabin area is equipped with smoke alarms.
- Mechanical: Two fresh water cooled Caterpillar 3208 TA diesel engines. Two DC power blowers. Each engine is equipped with low oil, engine overheat alarm. Two 4-blade bronze props. Trim tabs, engine synchronizer.
- Westerbeke 12.5 KW generator equipped with low oil, engine overheat shutdown system.
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Two 400 gallon each diesel fuel tanks.
Fully enclosed air conditioned upper salon/sun deck. Hard top with double doors that lead to the aft deck, swim platform and ladder. The sun deck has a console with one stainless sink, U-Line ice maker. Couch and two chairs, glass top table. The sundeck can serve as an additional main salon or wonderful entertainment area. New teak decks with no screws. Bow pulpit with two anchor chutes, electric windlass, 45# CQR with 200' chain, 45# CQR with rode. DC powered dinghy davit, four fender storage racks.
- Avon 12' hard bottom inflatable with center console, Yamaha 4-stroke 25 HP outboard. Cradled atop sundeck. Spotlight, all weather speakers.
- Fully enclosed flybridge. Triple sectioned windshiels with single wiper at center section. Curved forward side windows, four dual slide windows.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Two spare props. Filters, belts, hoses, misc. pumps, impellers. Propane BBQ grill, Custom linens.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top
Check out our qualified team!
TO BUY A BOAT
FROM HSH YACHTS
PREPARING YOUR BOAT
TO SELL QUICKLY